Here are the top 10 things missing from Obama’s health care reform plan (and often absent from the debate)
- Ending the FDA’s suppression of natural cures and safe, effective nutritional supplements.
- Initiating a real investment in public education to teach people about how to prevent disease with nutrition.
- Ending Big Pharma’s monopoly on drug prices and drug patents (not to mention patents on human genes and animals).
- Restoring the ability for local doctors to practice local medicine without being controlled from bureaucrats in Washington.
- Cracking down on junk food advertising, soda advertising and pharmaceutical ads that convince people to purchase products that will only harm them.
- Banning dangerous chemical ingredients that cause diseases in the first place (aspartame, MSG, sodium nitrite, etc.)
- A real effort to improve school lunches and serve food that’s nutritious instead of food that’s cheap and convenient.
- Ending bizarre food subsidies on crops like corn that end up making high-fructose corn syrup the cheapest sweetener for manufacturers to use.
- Affirming health freedom for parents who wish to opt out of the current system of forced vaccinations and gunpoint-enforced chemotherapy.
- Requiring honest food labeling where irradiated and GMO foods are clearly labeled as such.
This Video is Very Good, Makes a Ton of Common Sense
Think about signing a petition for real health reform …
CLICK HERE ==> http://www.healthrevolutionpetition.org/